From our clubs and classes to our game room, there’s something for everyone in the vibrant River’s Edge community.
Our modern kitchens provide all the tools for a five-star experience that will inspire your culinary curiosity.
- Open concept with oversized islands
- ENERGY STAR® stainless steel appliances
- Custom European-style cabinetry with built-in refrigerator
- Brazilian granite countertops
- Concealed trash and recycling bins
Pamper yourself from the convenience of home, relaxing in your oversized soaking tub.
- Decadent soaking tubs
- Custom cabinetry
- Oversized mirror
- Tile floor and tub surrounds
Spacious layouts and thoughtful details provide the perfect setting for you and those you love.
- Hardwood floors
- 10-14 ft ceilings*
- Full-size ENERGY STAR® washer and dryer
- Linen closets*
- Walk-in closets*
- Expansive windows
- Custom window treatments
Hang out poolside with your friends over barbecue and burgers.
- Resort-style pool and spa
- Pool-side outdoor grill
- Southern-facing sundeck for optimal sunlight
OUTDOOR & ACTIVE AMENITIES
Stroll, jog, or kayak in your new 10-acre backyard, the Park at River’s Edge.
- Pet friendly
- Direct access to River’s Edge Park with jogging trail
- Impeccably landscaped courtyards incorporating green roof technology
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
Play a game of foosball, watch your favorite film, or catch up with friends.
- Expansive clubhouse for residents to host private events
- 4K TV room with game system and laptop connectivity
- Game room with foosball, shuffleboard, and 4K TV
- Wi-fi access throughout clubhouse and outdoor courtyards
- Controlled-access underground parking garage
- Gourmet demonstration kitchen and pub
GREEN LIVING AT HOME
All apartments certified as successfully completing the Massachusetts New Homes with ENERGY STAR® Program, guaranteeing that each is at least 15% more energy efficient than homes built to the 2004 International Residential Code.
- All ENERGY STAR® appliances in apartments
- Low-E windows to help reduce energy costs
- Programmable thermostats in all apartments, reducing heating and air conditioning costs
- Oversized apartment windows allowing large amounts of natural light
- Dedicated indoor bicycle storage areas
- Two dedicated recycling chutes per floor (no sorting of recyclables required)
GREEN LIVING Community
Investing and caring for continued sustainability.
Riverfront restoration has turned 1½ acres of wetlands into a rich habitat for migratory birds.
- Running / walking pathways through natural habitat of River’s Edge Park
- Green (landscaped) roofs, reducing stormwater runoff and energy consumption
- Thermal hot water solar panel system being used to heat our pool
- Pedestrian-friendly short walk to Wellington Orange Line MBTA Station
- High-efficiency air HVAC systems
- Eco-friendly carpet and paint