Investing and caring for continued sustainability.
Riverfront restoration has turned 1½ acres of wetlands into a rich habitat for migratory birds.
- Running / walking pathways through natural habitat of River’s Edge Park
- Green (landscaped) roofs, reducing stormwater runoff and energy consumption
- Thermal hot water solar panel system being used to heat our pool
- Pedestrian-friendly short walk to Wellington Orange Line MBTA Station
- High-efficiency air HVAC systems
- Eco-friendly carpet and paint