Our apartments offer amenities like oversized closets, renovated interiors and balconies. Make your balcony feel part of your home with these balcony decorating tips.
- Relaxation Room – Place a rocking chair and a sofa on your balcony together with a few hanging plants to sit and relax after work.
- A Kids Play Space – Place a chalkboard on the balcony and some other toys for the kids to enjoy and keeping the inside of your apartment clean.
- An Herb Garden – Your balcony is the perfect space to start your own herb garden to use in your food. Think of basil, lavender and thyme.
- A Dining Area – Transform your balcony into a dining room with a table and dining room chairs. Decorate the table with a fresh flower centerpiece.
- An Entertainment Area – If your space inside is too small for all your guests, those that enjoy the outdoors can gather on the balcony to mingle.
- Plants – Transform your balcony into a garden with potted plants and flowers that smells great and looks aesthetically appealing.
Contact us to book a tour or for more information on our apartments.Share back to blog